View Profile Paranoia

All 123 Movie Reviews

23 w/ Responses

Dude!

This is one of the sickest things I've seen on NG in a long time :P Good job!

Nice easter eggs :D

I like the turtle.

Comic genius!

I didn't know you guys were still going :P The timing and voice acting here is poetic. You don't see that much stuff here that's so lovingly put together. Nice one :D

Sweeeeet

I've been waiting for another one of these. That was great. And your timing is spot on :D

Win!

I don't get why these don't end up with higher scores. Nothing beats an incredibly obvious metaphor!

Also, Cousing Lester looks about forty.

Really, really not good

I would have expected to crack a smile at least once from this, especially considering the score and junk, but it was just a stupidly annoying voice being annoying without making any attempt at humor. Normally a lack of obvious jokes or amusement wouldn't bother me, but when you're this far from high-brow satire you really need something to make up for it.

Awww

Soo nice to look at :) I feel weird that the real world isn't all wiggly now :/

Who says innovaion is dead?

This was a fantastic idea! I just love the whole theme of it :) You don't often see stuff this creative.

Completely awesome

It's great how you've branched out in terms of themes, characters and style. The originals were fantastic - hell, they got me into Flash to begin with - but you've managed to keep insane ultra-violence from becoming old. I don't know where you're going to go from here, but it'll probably be somewhere great. You're just an awesome animator and director.

Cool

Have you considered doing the voices and animation for your brother's games? You could make a most epic team.

High-off-cheese responds:

he never wants to let me animate his games

Programmer / indie games developer from the UK.

Eddy Larkin @Paranoia