View Profile Paranoia

All 59 Game Reviews

14 w/ Responses

It's pretty good

It's not a totally revolutionary idea. All these new fangles bitmap functions are good for something :) But it was quite entertaining.

EliteNewbie responds:

bitmap functions ftw :D

Nicely done

The only problem is, I expecteda cutscene or something after Lvl 6. I feel like I've wasted an hour of my life :(

It's toastlicious!

Now here's a game which knows about variables :P

I've fallen in love with this style. And the soundtrack. The actual game was alright too. The only thing was, it did seem to get progressively laggier towards the end. You are removing your MCs, right?

:P

Nice job!

You got some pretty solid graphics and coding there! Impressive.

>:|

NegOne for co.

Like Worms with Santa!

Well... apart from the gameplay. And the general theme. And the entire object of the game. The graphics are rather Wormy...

But, seriously, you should make Worms with Santa at some point.

Awesome game

I like. I like very much.

Hell yeah!

Real men use Scouts.

This game was smooth, well executed and very nice to play. GJ.

Lolfles

I'm amazed at how few people understand the concept of random sentance parts. This was a great laugh :P

You should keep updating it.

I downloaded Flash 8 :D

This game was great! Okay, it was a little repetetive but you never can get bored of killing all the sort of people who gave this a 0 after failing to download Flash 8.

Make something even better out of this! </advice>

Teee-Haych responds:

Thanks alot :) I really do appreciate positive reviews for this. I'll probably make something bigger with the engine in the future, after I've finished my project with Ninja Chicken.
Thanks again

Programmer / indie games developer from the UK.

Eddy Larkin @Paranoia